Well I was rained off work to-day – it was very “wet” rain. I know that no rain is exactly “dry” – but some rain is definitely wetter than others – this was a very fine wet rain that seeps into my bones and is just – well – wet!
Anyway – it gave me the opportunity to come home and sort out this post for the Art y Pico Award, which Threadspider passed along to me. Thank you Judith – much appreciated.
So here are the details – which I have shamelessly copied and pasted from Threadspiders blog.
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico
5. To show these rules in your blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I would like to pass this on to the following blogs that I enjoy very much.
Sandy at Garden Path
I really enjoy Sandys Haiku along with everything else that she photographs and writes.
Frances at Fairegarden
Frances’s garden is amazing – I want it … all. Frances has a beautiful blog, well worth a visit.
Nancy at Soliloquy
Nancy is a great blogger – not only do I enjoy her blog – but she is wonderful at visiting other peoples and leaving comments.
David Perry – A Photographers Garden Blog
Davids photos are wonderful and his Journal Entry for April 23rd will stay with me for a very long time. His is also very generous with information about how to take good photographs.
And Monica – Girl gone thread wild.
Monica has boundless energy and enthusiasm – she has done an amazing thing with her Pink Artists Doll – Love Squared. A huge project – which will raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Tulip Cummins in bud
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.